Bedford Small Desk
Our iconic Bedford Collection is designed for ultimate versatility, so you can arrange and rearrange components to best meet your needs for years to come. The Small Desk Set can be used singly or combined with other modular components to give you the ultimate flexibility in creating a workspace that’s ideal for you.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Espresso finish is made of kiln-dried maple wood and veneer.
- Antique White and Black are made of kiln-dried pine and veneer.
- Norfolk Gray is made of kiln-dried poplar and veneer.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- File drawers hold legal- or letter-sized files and are equipped with heavy-duty side-mounted glides. File glides can also be removed for regular drawer storage.
- The 2-drawer cabinet features two file drawers, the 3-drawer cabinet features one file drawer and two smaller drawers for supplies.
- File drawers have label frames to help keep you organized.
- Anti-tilt guard prevents both drawers on the file cabinet from being pulled out at the same time.
- Cabinet includes levelers for stability.
- Antique White, Black and Norfolk Gray are finished with brushed-nickel bail pulls, Espresso features matte-brown bail pulls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 52" wide x 23" deep x 30" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 52" wide x 23" deep x 30" high
- Top: 52" wide x 23" deep x 1.5” thick
- Legs: 2.5" square, 28" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our stained finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.