Inspired by the bold, industrial character of an early 20th-century work table that belonged to our designer’s great-grandfather, the Benchwright Buffet makes a dramatic backdrop for creative entertaining.
- 66" w x 19" d x 36" h
- Crafted from thick planks of kiln-dried birch, poplar or spruce, that are meticulously weathered and distressed, then accented with grooves and saw marks to create the look of salvaged lumber.
- Buffet is fitted with two cabinets, each with paneled doors, two adjustable shelves and three drawers.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive multistep process.
- Watch a video about the inspiration behind our Benchwright Dining Table.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Top, legs, frame, apron, doors, drawer front, front panel and side panel are solid kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Shelves and back panel are MDF with hardwood veneer.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 66" w x 19" d x 36" h
- Top: 66" w x 19" d x 1.5" h
- Drawer Interior (3): 16" w x 15" d x 5.5" h
- Door (2): 18.5" w x 26" h x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (4): 20.5" w x 14" d x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 20.5" w x 16" d x 26.5" h
- Clearance Under Buffet: 6.5"
- Weight: 188 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).