Benchwright TV Stand
- In-Home Delivery
The deeply weathered patina of 19th-century factory furniture was the model for our TV stand, creating a handsome backdrop for modern media equipment. Crafted from poplar, it's accented with grooves and saw marks for a look of salvaged lumber.
- 65" wide x 20" deep x 30" high; holds up to a 55" flat-screen TV
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Glass doors permit the use of remote controls while protecting your components.
- Distressed by hand, then finished with a rustic mahogany stain.
- Watch a video about the inspiration behind our Benchwright Dining Table.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from poplar, MDF and poplar veneer.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Overall: 65" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Top: 65" wide x 20" deep x 1" thick
- Compartment Interior (2): 28" wide x 17.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Cabinet Shelves: 2 adjustable
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 28" wide x 17.5" deep x 16" high
- Clearance Under Piece: 3"
- Maximum Flat-Screen Television Size: 55"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 135 pounds
- Weight: 162 pounds
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Benchwright Rectangular Coffee Table
Benchwright Round Side Table
Benchwright Console Table
- In-Home Delivery