Brady 2-Piece Open Entryway System
This space-saving system is designed to simplify everyday life – and is crafted to last.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted solid hardwood frame.
- Features open and closed storage and a bench top for seating.
- Fitted with metal bin pulls and label holders.
- Meticulously crafted of hardwood, birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the suite's structural integrity over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Edge-rubbed stain reveals exceptional depth of color; see available finishes below.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Up to 3 units can be attached together with the included hardware.
- Built with a bench top for seating (for your safety, please do not stand on bench).
- Fitted with a roomy 18"-deep drawer set on side-mounted metal glides.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Pair with our Savannah Baskets (sold separately) for concealed storage.
- Open Cabinet: 30" wide x 13" deep x 50.5" high
- Drawer Bench: 30" wide x 23.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Set includes one Open Cabinet and one Drawer Bench.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 13" deep x 50.5" high
- Top Cubbies: 13.5" wide x 12" deep x 12" high
- Tall Bottom Cubbies: 13.5" wide x 12" deep x 34.5" high
- Overall: 30" wide x 23.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 18.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Base: 28" wide x 21.5" deep x 2.5" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).