Branford Extra-Wide Dresser
Built with the finest craftsmanship and quality, each piece in our Branford Collection is an heirloom in the making. The extra-wide dresser is detailed with decorative drawer pulls.
- 66" wide x 21.75" deep x 42" high
- Crafted with a solid, kiln-dried mahogany frame.
- Features nine spacious drawers.
- Finished by hand in Heritage Black in multistep process that includes distressing, sanding and sealants.
- Drawer pulls finished in Antique Brass.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame made from solid mahogany; top and drawer front made from MDF with mahogany veneer.
- Drawer boxes made from mahogany and plywood with laminated beech glides. Drawers are constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery and include half-moon drawer stops.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 66" wide x 21.75" deep x 42" high
- Top: 66" wide x 21.75" deep x 2" thick
- Top Middle Drawer Interior: 27.75" x 17.75" deep x 4.5" high
- Top Side Drawer Interior (2): 11.25" wide x 17.75" deep x 4.5" high
- Second Row Drawer Interior (2): 24.25" wide x 16.5" deep x 4.75" high
- Third Row Drawer Interior (2): 24.25" wide x 16.5" deep x 5.75" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior (2): 24.25" wide x 16.5" deep x 6.75" high
- Assembled Weight: 209 pounds
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).