Caldera Wine Tower
- With its slender silhouette and tall design, our Caldera Wine Tower makes the most of your space while filling it with rustic, antique style. Perfect for dinner parties or relaxed evenings at home, it features a serving shelf that’s handcrafted from sustainable pine with a warm, walnut finish. Display wine bottles on the rack below, and use the shelves and hooks above to store glasses, openers and towels.
- 25" diameter, 90.5" high (approximately 2' diameter, 7.5' high)
- Crafted of wrought iron with a green patina finish and pine that’s hand finished in Walnut.
- Holds 24 wine bottles.
- Dimensions & Care
- Wrought iron has a matte green patina finish and sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Features a semi-circular top shelf, stemware shelf, and four hooks above the countertop.
- Overall: 25" diameter, 90.5" high (approximately 2' diameter, 7.5' high)
- Counter: 24" diameter, 1" thick
- Counter Height: 32"
- Top Shelf: 25" wide x 12" deep x 0.5" thick
- Clearance Above Top Shelf: 12.5"
- Stemware Shelf: 10" wide
- Hook (4): 2" deep x 3" high
- Wine Rack: 18" wide x 8.5" deep x 29" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top shelf): 11 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (counter): 25 pounds
- Weight: 100 pounds
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).