Hand finished in our exclusive Artisan Lacquer for color that’s richly saturated, the versatile Charlotte Armoire coordinates not only with our Charlotte Headboard, Dresser and Bedside Table but also with any of our iron or antique-white wooden beds.
- 46" wide x 26" deep x 72" high
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- With a removable clothing pole, cord cutouts and wraparound doors, the armoire can also serve as a media center and holds a TV up to 32".
- View and compare with other collections at Bedroom Furniture Facts.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- The frame, drawer front, doorknob and drawer pulls are made of solid hardwood.
- Side panels and back panels are made of hardwood veneer and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the armoire’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The 5 drawers have glides made of beech; drawer stops prevent drawers from being accidentally removed.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Overall: 46" wide x 26" deep x 72" high
- Cabinet Interior: 39" wide x 21" deep x 40" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 10.5" wide x 18" deep x 4.5" high
- Lower Drawer Interior: 34.5" wide x 18" deep x 6.5" high
- Assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).