Chatham Porch Bench
This park-style bench is a welcoming addition to the porch or garden. It’s built to last from FSC-certified mahogany and eucalyptus by expert craftsmen, and features a gently curved back and arms. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Bench cushion (sold separately) is available in polyester canvas or fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Seats two comfortably.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Some assembly required.
- Bench: 49.5" wide x 25.5" deep x 36" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 49.5" wide x 25.5" deep x 36" high
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Cushion: 48" wide x 17.5" deep x 2.5" thick
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26"
- Clearance Between Floor And Skirt: 14.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® furniture cushions with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- 303 Fabric Cleaner and 303 Fabric Guard are recommended for and by Sunbrella® Brand Products, and can be purchased on their website, www.303products.com.
- Cover with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.
- Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Chatham Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Universal Outdoor Porch Bench Cover
Universal Furniture Cover
- Free Shipping
Chatham Square Side Table