Chesapeake Stacking Armchair & Cushion
- Set Savings
- Online Only
Our Chesapeake Stacking Armchair is better than ever with new updates to the finish and hardware. Featuring a wide seat, broad armrests and horizontal back slats for exceptional comfort, it's designed to be stacked for easy storage. Each chair is finished with our dramatically improved, long-wearing polyurethane stain, which acts as a protective coat to maintain the surface beauty and integrity. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 24.5" w x 26" d x 35.5" h
- Crafted of FSC-certified, moisture-resistant eucalyptus.
- A polyurethane finish provides unparalleled durability and water resistance.
- Exposed hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
- Cushions are made of water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; sold separately.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of FSC-certified, sustainably harvested eucalyptus.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- A polyurethane finish provides unparalleled durability and water resistance
- All exposed hardware is stainless steel.
- Top chairs with our outdoor cushions made of water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; sold separately.
- Overall: 24.5" w x 26" d x 35.5" h
- Seat: 20" w x 19" d
- Seat Height: 17"
- Arm Height: 25.5"
- Arm Length From Backrest: 21.5"
- Backrest: 20" w x 12.5" h
- Distance Between Legs: 17" side to side; 18.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Weight: 19 lb
- Shipping Info
- Orders for special order Sunbrella cushions & slipcovers cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect. Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, special order items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).