Chesapeake Stacking Armchair & Cushion
Our Chesapeake Stacking Armchair features a wide seat, broad armrests and horizontal back slats for exceptional comfort, and it’s designed to be stacked for easy storage. Each chair is finished with our long-lasting protective coating to maintain its surface beauty and integrity. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 24.5" w x 26" d x 35.5" h
- Crafted of sustainably harvested eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- A water-based coating provides unparalleled durability and water resistance.
- Exposed hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
- Cushions are made of water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; imported; sold separately.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Overall: 24.5" w x 26" d x 35.5" h
- Seat: 20" w x 19" d
- Seat Height: 17"
- Arm Height: 25.5"
- Arm Length From Backrest: 21.5"
- Backrest: 20" w x 12.5" h
- Distance Between Legs: 17" side to side; 18.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Weight: 19 lb
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).