Como Rectangular Bench
Rustic style meets unrivaled warmth in our Como Bench. We designed each piece with a slightly different profile for a unique eclectic look.
- 64" wide x 20" deep x 18.5" high
- Crafted with a kiln-dried birch frame and legs.
- Sturdy seat is woven of rush.
- Finished by hand with our exclusive vintage honey stain.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid birch with a sturdy woven rush seat, veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the armoire's structural integrity over time.
- Our exclusive vintage honey finish is applied in layers for exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 64" wide x 20" deep x 18.5" high
- Top: 64" wide x 20" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance below apron: 16"
- Clearance below stretcher: 3"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- View assembly instructions.
- Dust with a dry soft cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- The use of trivets and coasters on tabletop is recommended to keep your table in the best condition.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).