Our Cortona Collection imparts a sense of history, giving this bookcase the presence of an heirloom. It’s built with bold proportions, and its rich finish highlights the natural wood grains and knots.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame, legs and drawer pulls and mold crafted from kiln-dried solid spruce.
- Shelves, sides and drawer panel made from MDF and spruce veneers.
- Multistep finish is stained, antiqued and distressed through the use of a chisel, machete and chain marks, then sealed with a semi-gloss protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features two adjustable shelves and one fixed shelf.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Tip Resistant Kit included.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 16" deep x 63" high
- Top: 40" wide x 16" deep x 1.25" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 1"
- Shelves: 36" wide x 13.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Interior Without Shelves: 36.25" wide x 15.5" deep x 44.5" high
- Legs: 3.5" square x 2.75" high
- Weight: 137 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.