Cortona Office Armoire
Our Cortona Collection imparts a sense of history, giving this armoire the presence of an heirloom. The versatile design opens up as a desk fit with cutouts for electronics. Office essentials are readily stored close at hand behind cabinet doors with a single adjustable shelf for customization.
- 30" w x 18" d x 50" h
- Armoire is crafted of solid hardwood, MDF, and spruce veneers.
- Features 2 fixed shelves and 1 adjustable shelf.
- Magnets keep cabinet doors closed.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each.
- We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame, legs and drawer frame and pulls crafted from solid kiln-dried spruce.
- Top and sides made with solid spruce, MDF and spruce veneers.
- Drawer sides made from solid poplar wood; back and bottom made from plywood and spruce veneers.
- Multi-step finish is stained, antiqued and distressed through the use of a chisel, machete and chain marks, then sealed with a semi-gloss protective lacquer.
- English dovetail drawer features drawer stops and opens smoothly on metal drawer glides.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 30" w x 18" d x 50" h
- Top: 30" w x 18" d x 1.25" thk
- Overhang of Top: 1"
- Flip-Down Door: 24" w x 1" thk x 17" h
- Overall Depth With Door Down: 34"
- Shelf: 26" w x 15" d x 0.75" thk
- Drawer Face: 24" w x 5" h
- Drawer Interior: 22" w x 14" d x 3.25" h
- Lower Cabinet Door: 12" w x 1" thk x 17.5" h
- Cabinet Interior Without Shelves: 26" w x 15" d x 16.5" h
- Adjustable Shelf: 21" w x 15" d x 1.25" thk
- Legs: 3.5" diam. x 2.75" h
- Distance Between Legs: 22" side to side' 10.75" front to back
- Weight: 119 lb.
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).