Cortona Extra-Wide Dresser
- White Glove Delivery
A wide planked top and turned bun feet give this dresser the presence of an heirloom. From our Cortona collection, it has bold proportions and is richly detailed. Waist molding below the top drawers accents the front.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Hand crafted with a kiln-dried wood frame.
- Built from kiln-dried poplar, veneers and premium-quality plywood.
- Crafted with pocket screw and dowel construction for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- All wood is kiln dried to provide strength and lasting beauty.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Legs feature adjustable levelers for stability.
- Finished in a multi-step process that involves planing, sanding, staining and glazing each piece by hand.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 62" wide x 21" deep x 37" high
- Top: 62" wide x 21" deep x 1" thick
- Top Overhang: 1" wide
- Small Drawer Interior (1): 13" wide x 17.5" deep x 5" high
- Medium Drawer Interior (2): 16.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (4): 25..5" wide x 17.5" deep x 9" high
- Drawer Pull: 1.5" diameter
- Legs: 3.5" diameter, 4" high
- Distance Between Legs: 54" side to side; 14" front to back
- Weight: 159 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Glass cleaner may be used to clean glass shelves, but avoid spraying it onto the painted wood frame.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).