- Online Only
- Built of cast brass for superior strength, our low-flow Covington Faucet exemplifies durable, clean design. With stepped bases and geometric lines, it displays a slender profile.
- Constructed of cast brass.
- Fits sink openings with an 8" widespread.
- A pre-installed aerator restricts water flow to 2.2 gallons per minute.
- Professional installation required.
- Made in the USA.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (assembled): 8" wide x 6" deep x 3.25" high
- Faucet Spout: 3" diameter, 8" long
- Weight (assembled): 9 pounds
- To clean, use a soft cloth or a sponge with soapy water.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry.
- Dry the fixture immediately after use to help prevent the formation of lime deposits.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners. If using a cleaning agent, test first on a small, inconspicuous spot before applying solution to the entire fixture.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).