Cynthia Palampore Duvet Cover & Sham - Ivory
- Palampores were highly prized by European merchants of the late 17th century. In the tradition of those rich hand-blocked designs, our bedding displays a lavish, swirling print of foliage and blooms.
- Woven of a linen/cotton blend.
- Duvet cover reverses to a solid cotton percale.
- Sham reverses to self.
- Duvet cover has a button closure; sham has an envelope closure.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 55% linen, 45% cotton.
- Duvet cover reverses to 100% cotton percale.
- Duvet cover has interior corner ties and a 6" inner flap with a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20 x 36"
- Flange: 0.5" wide
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.