Faraday Console Table
Meticulously crafted using FSC-certified solid eucalyptus, our new console is the perfect spot for displaying and storing entertaining essentials with its roomy top and lower shelf. Naturally moisture-resistant and durable, the dense hardwood is exceptionally easy to care for, making this enduring piece an incredible value. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 48" wide x 16" deep x 30" high
- Crafted of certified wood sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Crafted from eucalyptus, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- Our rich toffee finish accentuates the highs and lows in the wood's natural color.
- All exposed hardware is stainless steel.
- A polyurethane finish provides unparalleled durability and water resistance.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Overall: 48" wide x 16" deep x 30" high
- Top: 48" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Apron: 3.5" high
- Shelf Interior: 45" wide x 13" deep x 16.5" high
- Clearance Under Piece: 7" high
- Distance Between Legs: 45" side to side; 13" front to back
- Weight: 34 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).