Farmhouse Tallboy Dresser
Beautiful craftsmanship and fine hardwood construction give our Farmhouse Tallboy Dresser lasting style.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted frame of kiln-dried solid mahogany.
- The drawers are made of solid hardwood, with wooden drawer stops, bottom-mounted glides on all drawers, and solid hardwood drawer knobs.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- The top and side panels are crafted of mahogany veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Features 7 fully finished dovetail drawers with decorative keyhole and metal alloy hardware.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38.5" wide x 21" deep x 55" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 14" wide x 15" deep x 3.5" high
- Medium Drawer Interior: 31" wide x 15" deep x 6" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 31" wide x 15" deep x 8.25" high
- Pull-Out Shelf: 32.5" wide, 12" deep
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).