PB Found Iron
Once filled with hot coals and used to press clothing, these antique irons have character imparted by years of service. Using them was labor intensive and time consuming. Styles and sizes vary; let us choose for you.
- Approximately 9" long x 5" wide x 7" high
- The found irons are from circa 1900.
- Made of mold-cast iron, each has unique features, different handles, designs etc.
- For decorative use, and perfect as a bookend, doorstop, etc.
- Each is unique from Central Europe.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).