Grainsack Stripe Pillow Cover
Vintage burlap grain sacks once used by European farmers were the inspiration behind this rustic pillow cover. Simple red French stripes are yarn dyed front and back to lend crisp style to textural linen.
- 20" square
- Made of a linen/cotton blend.
- Hidden zipper closure; insert sold separately.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 54% linen, 46% cotton.
- Pillow cover features a hidden zipper closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Hand wash in cold water.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Steam-iron to restore shape.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.