Grand Embroidered 280-Thread-Count Applique Duvet Cover & Shams
Designs found in the finest boutiques and hotels will make guests feel extra welcome in your home. Satin-stitched contrast embroidery and personalized monograms give our duvet cover and sham that special touch.
- Pure cotton percale.
- 280-thread count.
- Edged with a triple row of satin-stitched embroidery.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham has an envelope closure.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Monogramming is available for an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered on the duvet cover and the sham.
- Machine wash.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly tailored of smooth 280-thread-count cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Finished with interior corner ties and a hidden button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20 x 36"
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; normal cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).