Grant Hall Tree
Naturally elegant and practical, our hall tree is the perfect place to hang your outdoor gear and tuck away warm blankets and sweaters so you can keep your entryway clean and organized. Its tall and slender design rests on heavy rounded feet, and its seat provides a comfortable spot to sit while getting ready for an outing. Add our Savannah Utility Baskets (sold separately) for storage and a tufted cushion (sold separately) for added comfort.
- 33" wide x 20" deep x 65" high
- Expertly crafted with solid pine.
- Hooks and cubbies provide a great storage alternative for coats and shoes.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of solid pine, MDF and pine veneer.
- Hand-applied Wax Pine finish.
- Bench cushion is woven of 100% cotton (sold separately).
- Overall: 33" wide x 20" deep x 65" high
- Top Shelf: 32" wide x 19" deep x 1" thick
- Bench Seat: 32" wide x 19" deep x 1" thick
- Bench Cushion: 30.5" wide x 19" deep x 2" thick (sold separately)
- Cubby Interior (2): 14.5" wide x 19" deep x 9" high
- Clearance Above Bench: 47"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top shelf): 25 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (bench): 25 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (hook): 25 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (cubby): 25 pounds
- Weight: 76.5 pounds
- Wipe spills immediately; do not use any soaps or abrasives to clean.
- A light application of wax should be applied periodically to keep the surface protected from minor spills.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).