Hampstead Teak Fixed Bistro Table & Chair Set - Honey
Whether enjoying a casual picnic or hosting a formal affair, you can count on our Hampstead Collection to provide outdoor furnishings that are beautiful and durable. Our bistro table and chairs are crafted of premium teak to last season after season.
- Bistro Table: 28" diam x 30" h; seats 2
- Folding Bistro Armchair: 24" w x 24.5" d x 33.5" h
- Table and chairs crafted of teak.
- Exposed hardware has Antique Brass finish.
- Table accommodates an umbrella.
- Foldable design allows for easy storage.
- Set includes one bistro table and two folding chairs.
- Thick, comfortable cushions are wrapped in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; imported; sold separately.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Table and chairs crafted from kiln-dried teak with mortise-and-tenon joinery for superb strength and durability.
- Table features adjustable levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Thick weatherproof seat cushion in ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric remove easily for machine washing; sold separately.
- Overall: 28" diam x 30" h
- Overall When Folded: 28" w x 3" d x 39.25" h
- Top: 28" diam x 3" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2" diam
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 6.25"
- Distance Between Legs: 16" at sides; 13" at head
- Overall: 24" w x 24.5" d x 33.5" h
- Seat: 16.5" w x 17.5" d
- Seat Height: 18"
- Backrest: 19" w x 17" h
- Arms: 18" l
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25"
- Distance Between Legs: 21" side to side; 24" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).