Hampstead Outdoor Furniture Cushions
Add the finishing touch to outdoor furniture with our plush, colorful cushions. Designed to be fade resistant, weather resistant, quick to dry and soft to the touch, they’re the perfect match for the strength and durability of our Hampstead Collection. Click to read an article on recommended care.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Fits Hampstead Teak, White, and Black.
- Thick, comfortable cushions are available in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash removable slipcover.
- Spot clean nonremovable slipcover.
- Dimensions & Care
- Seat Cushion: 26" wide at front, 30" wide behind arm, 27" wide at back x 24" deep x 4.5" thick
- Back Cushion: 26" wide x 17" high x 4.5" thick
- Seat Cushion (2): 35" wide at front, 37" wide behind arm, 35" wide at back x 24" deep x 4.5" thick
- Back Cushion (2): 35" wide x 17" high x 4.5" thick
Armless Chair and Left- Or Right-arm Chair
- Seat: 27" wide x 30" deep x 4.5" high
- Back: 27.5" wide x 17.5" high x 4.5" thick
- Scatterback: 22" square
- Seat: 29.5" square, 4.5" high
- Back: 29.5" wide x 17" high x 4.5" thick
- Scatterback: 22" square
- 27.5" square, 4.5" high
- Seat: 48" long x 17.5" wide x 2.5" thick
- Seat: 25.5" wide x 51" deep x 2.75" thick
- Back: 25.5" wide x 33" high x 2.75" thick
- 52" wide x 83" long x 2.5" thick
- Armchair: 20" wide x 18" deep x 1.75" thick
- Side Chair: 18" square x 1.75" thick
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
- Shipping & Return Info
Orders for special order Sunbrella cushions & slipcovers cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect. Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, special order items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).