Hand Hammered Copper Bathtub
- Online Only
- In-Home Delivery
- Limited Availability
- Copper is the material of choice for handcrafted bathtubs because it conducts and holds heat, can be molded into any shape and is naturally resistant to corrosion. Our handcrafted tub features a rolled rim, a stepped base and a hammered texture that makes a striking centerpiece for the master bath.
- 66" wide x 33" deep x 24" high
- Constructed of copper with a hand-applied finish.
- Distinctive hand-hammered texture.
- Patina is applied with fire instead of wax, which means the color is engrained into the copper.
- Fixtures are made of brass finished in Antique Bronze.
- Includes pedestal tub, drain stops, waste and overflow pipes, and exterior floor-mount telephone-style tub fill with a handheld shower attachment.
- Two drainage holes; one on side and one on bottom.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 66" wide x 33" deep x 24" high
Interior: 61" wide x 28" deep x 18" high
- Capacity: 100 gallons
- Weight: 88 pounds
- Clean using a sponge with soap and water; do not use acids or metal fibers.
- If tub is not used for ten days or longer furniture wax should be applied on the walls to prevent cracking of the patina. When used again, clean the furniture wax off with soap and water.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).