Hedgerow Painted Sunbrella® Round Umbrella
Reminiscent of a scrolling garden gate, the canopy’s design adds a decorative flourish to our umbrella. Designed to withstand years of normal exposure to sunlight and rain, this outdoor essential also includes a lamp for summer evenings alfresco.
- 8.5' diam x 6' h
- Sturdy aluminum pole with an antique bronze finish.
- Includes a removable lamp. Requires a voltage transformer (not included).
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
- Concrete stand (sold separately) can be used with any of our umbrellas for added stability.
- Use with our concrete umbrella base (sold separately).
- View our Installation Instructions.
- Simple assembly.
- Made in America.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Canopy is fade-resistant and water-repellent 100% Sunbrella Acrylic vented construction for air circulation.
- Lamp is hidden under panel on inside of umbrella.
- Lamp is easy to remove and must be removed before closing umbrella.
- To operate lamp, you will need a 300-watt low-voltage transformer (not included) to power the lamp. Do not attempt to use a standard 110-volt power source. Complete instructions for installation and use come with every lamp.
- It is recommended for use with the Pottery Barn Umbrella Stand (sold separately). Crafted with a securing screw to keep the umbrella in place.
- Overall (open): 8.5' diam x 6' h
- Pole: 1.5" diam
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).