Holman Entertaining Shelves
These space-saving wood shelves provide a handsome place for storage and display.
- Bottle Shelf: 24" wide x 10" deep x 5" high
- Bottle shelf holds 6 wine bottles.
- Glass Shelf: 24" wide x 10" deep x 5" high
- Glass shelf holds up to 15 wine glasses; 3.5" diameter base.
- Because they’re handmade and hand-stained, the Espresso shelves will have natural color variances; no two are exactly alike.
- Shelf for glasses has wood glides that allow glasses to slip in and out smoothly, and to hang upside down.
- Simple Mount hardware (included) makes installation easy and secure.
- Watch a video on how to install ledges and shelves.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of hardwood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the shelf’s structural integrity over time.
- Install our shelves and ledges quickly and securely with our Simple Mount System. Position the wall-mounting bracket anywhere along the wall while still attaching it to a stud for maximum stability. A built-in bubble level ensures proper placement. Once it’s secure, slip your shelf or ledge into place for a professional-quality installation.
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.