These space-saving shelves provide a handsome place for storage and display.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of poplar wood with a stained or painted finish.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Because they’re handmade and hand-stained, the Espresso shelves will have natural color variances; no two are exactly alike.
- Install our shelves and ledges quickly and securely with our Simple Mount System. Position the wall-mounting bracket anywhere along the wall while still attaching it to a stud for maximum stability. A built-in bubble level ensures proper placement. Once it’s secure, slip your shelf or ledge into place for a professional-quality installation.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 2' Shelf: 24" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- 3' Shelf: 36" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- 4' Shelf: 48" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- 5' Shelf: 60" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Corner Shelf: 18" wide x 18" deep x 3.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- 24" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 40 pounds
- 36" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- 48" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 70 pounds
- 60" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 80 pounds
- 18" wide x 15.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.