Jefferson Extra-Wide Dresser
- An artfully antiqued statement piece, our generously sized Jefferson Dresser echoes the distinctive style of 19th-century Louis Philippe furniture. It’s crafted from mahogany with softly rounded lines, substantial molding and carved bracket feet.
- 63" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried mahogany frame.
- Features eight storage drawers and two additional jewelry drawers in the top’s crown molding.
- Hand finished in our exclusive Signature Cherry in a multistep process.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of mahogany and mahogany veneers.
- Frame constructed with dowels and side panels constructed with tongue-and-groove joinery.
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery and bottom-mounted wood drawer glides.
- Drawers equipped with drawer stops for safety.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 63" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Jewelry Drawer Interior (2): 27" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (4): 12" wide x 17" deep x 5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (4): 26" wide x 17" deep x 6" high
- Footed Base: 7" high
- Clearance Below Dresser: 2.5"
- Distance Between Feet: 48" side to side; 8" front to back
- Weight: 169 lb.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).