White Horse Framed Print by Jennifer Meyers
Perfectly framed by his own windswept mane, this white horse exudes calm. Delicate freckles and dark eyes give this mostly white photograph depth and richness.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- 13" x 11" has a glass front and is also backed with an easel for tabletop display.
- 20" x 16" has a glass front.
- 42" x 28" has a Plexiglas front.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Alder wood frame.
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Dimensions & Care
13" wide x 11" high
- Overall: 13" wide x 11" high
- Print Size With Mat: 8.75" wide x 6.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 11.75" wide x 9.75" high
20" wide x 16" high
- Overall: 20" wide x 16" high
- Print Size With Mat: 15.75" wide x 11.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 18.75" wide x 14.75" high
42" wide x 28" high
- Overall: 42" wide x 28" high
- Print Size With Mat: 36.75" wide x 22.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 40.75" wide x 26.75" high
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- About the Artist
Jennifer Meyers is a fine-art photographer based in Logan, Utah. Finding inspiration in rugged mountains and long stretches of country dirt roads, Meyer’s blends together her passion for animals and the western landscapes they call home. Her style combines a rustic contrast of light and dark that evokes emotion and a curious sense of place and persona. When not photographing in the great outdoors, she spends her time rescuing border collies and reading from a never ending list of books.