Juniper Ridge Big Sur Gift Set
- Juniper Ridge’s eco-friendly products are “wild-crafted” from native plants of the West, capturing scents from the mountains above Big Sur, California.
- Gift Set Includes:
- Christmas Fir Sachet: 100% wild-plant trimmings bundled in an organic cotton bag; no added scents.
- Douglas Fir-Tip Tea: Made from 100% Douglas fir spring tips from the coastal mountains of Northern California and the Pacific Northwest; caffeine-free.
- Cascade Glacier Room Spray: Aromatherapy spray made with 100% wild-harvested fir from the Pacific Northwest. Ingredients: 100% steam-distilled essential oil and conifer water.
- California Bay Laurel Soap: Made with a live-plant infusion from sustainably wild-crafted plant and tree trimmings from the mountains and deserts of the West. Additional ingredients: saponified organic palm oil (certified sustainably harvested), saponified organic coconut oil, saponified organic olive oil and organic jojoba oil.
- Dimensions & Care
- Packed in woodcut kraft boxes.
- Decorated with real huckleberry branches and pine cones from the Cascade mountains.
- The decorative huckleberry greens are preserved with an all natural, internal glycerin process that keeps the plant material soft and preserves its color.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).