Larkspur Teak Sofa
Reminiscent of early 20th-century Craftsman furniture, our Larkspur collection is distinguished by its simple, solid design suggestive of traditional woodworking techniques. Constructed for weather resistance and lasting beauty, this sofa provides a welcoming spot to relax.
- 75.75" w x 32" d x 35.25" h
- Crafted of teak.
- Exposed hardware finished in Antique Brass.
- Natural well-sanded finish.
- Thick, comfortable cushions are available in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid teak.
- Kiln-dried hardwood, mortise-and-tenon joinery and Allen-bolted arms provide superb strength and durability.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven ground.
- Thick weatherproof cushion in ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® (sold separately).
- Machine wash removable Sunbrella® slips.
- Overall: 75.75" w x 32" d x 35.25" h
- Seat: 71" w x 23.75" d
- Seat Height: 13"
- Backrest: 67.25" w x 21" h
- Arm Length From Backrest: 27.5"
- Arm Height From Floor: 24"
- Clearance Under Skirt: 3.75"
- Distance Between Legs: 26.5" side to side; 24.5" front to back
- Weight: 114 lb
- Seat Cushion (2): 38" w x 24" d x 4.5" h
- Back Cushion (2): 35" w x 17" h x 4.5" thick
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).