Live Alfresco Amaryllis Bulb Garden
The amaryllis is loved for its dazzling colors and large, trumpet-like blossoms. Nestled inside a wooden basket, these bold blooms create a festive atmosphere.
- Basket: 9" diameter, 4.5" high
- Bulbs come nestled in a soil-less mix.
- Basket is made of wood and is lined.
- Bulb garden produces from one to three stems, each with three or more flowers.
- Bulbs will bloom four to eight weeks after planting.
- Bulb garden includes three South African miniature amaryllis bulbs and soil disks.
- Care and growing instructions included.
- For indoor use only.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Place soil disks in decorative pot and slowly add one cup of water.
- Mix soil lightly and add more water as needed until soil becomes moist and fluffy.
- Plant bulb so the top 1/3 of the bulb remains above the soil surface. Gently firm the soil around bulb.
- Water well but do not allow soil to become waterlogged.
- Place the pot in a sunny location at room temperature.
- Water sparingly until about two inches of green has emerged from the top of the bulb.
- Keep soil moist but not waterlogged.
- To prolong the blooms, maintain temperature at 55–65° F with indirect light.
- Once flowers have faded, remove them by twisting gently away from the main stalk or use garden pruners.
- Leave the main stalk and foliage intact.
- Continue to water and fertilize as needed.
- In late summer, stop watering and let the foliage die back.
- Remove the bulb and store it at 50–65° F in a dark and dry place for at least eight weeks.
- Repot and resume watering about four to eight weeks before you want your amaryllis to flower again.
- Amaryllis is a tender bulb. It should not be stored at or subjected to temperatures below 35°.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).