Live Fir & Red Fruit Wreath
Grown, cut fresh and made by hand at a family-owned farm in Salinas Valley, California, our live wreath is an extraordinary adornment that dries beautifully for ongoing use.
- 22" diameter, 6" deep
- Hand made from fresh fir, cedar, red ornaments, faux berries and faux glittered apples wrapped onto a wire frame.
- Red grosgrain ribbon.
- Botanicals harvested in central California.
- For indoor use or covered porch area.
- Dimensions & Care
- Place indoors or outdoors in a protected area away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
- Wreath will be fresh for a few days and then dry.
- Dry wreath can be displayed for many months.
- Shipping & Return Info
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.