Long Ago On A Winter Day Giclee Canvas
Attuned to the natural world and inspired by the improvisational methods of jazz musicians, artist Kate Nelson uses rich color and unpremeditated gestures to create the light and stillness of a snowy morning.
- 42.25" square, 1.75" thick
- Giclée print on canvas with a hand-applied semi gloss finish.
- Frame is made of a durio wood with a light honey stain.
- Gallery-wrapped floating frame.
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Overall: 42.25" square, 1.75" thick
- Print: 42" square
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
- Please allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).