Madera Teak Square Fixed Bar-Height Table & Palmer Barstool Set
Crafted from premium Grade A teak, a weather-resistant hardwood rich in natural oils, our bar-height table is ideal for outdoor entertaining. Part of our Madera outdoor collection, it features a planked top with an opening in the center for an umbrella. The set’s Palmer barstools are crafted from Grade A premium teak with All-Weather Wicker rope-style construction on the seat for comfort, eliminating the need for a cushion.
- Bar Table: 34" sq, 42" h
- Barstool: 19.5" w x 15.75" d x 30.5" h
- Table is crafted of premium Grade A teak.
- Barstool frame is crafted from premium teak; seat is woven in All-Weather Wicker.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Stainless Steel.
- Table accommodates an umbrella.
- Set includes one bar table and four barstools.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Table is crafted from kiln-dried Grade A teak with mortise-and-tenon joinery for superb strength and durability.
- Table features adjustable levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Barstool frame and legs are crafted from kiln-dried solid teak; seat is woven and wrapped with All-Weather Wicker.
- Barstool features plastic glides on the legs to protect floors when used indoors.
- Overall: 34" sq, 42" h
- Top: 34" sq, 1" thick
- Apron 2.5" h
- Distance Between Legs: 27" on all sides
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diam
- Weight: 83 lb
- Overall: 19.5" w x 15.75" d x 30.5" h
- Seat: 18" w x 15.75" d
- Seat Height: 30.5"
- Overhang: 2" at front and back, 0.5" at sides
- Distance Between Legs: 17" side to side; 12.5" front to back
- Weight: 13 lb
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).