Manhattan Leather Sleeper Sofa
With its signature blend of quality, value and style, our Manhattan Leather collection is a Pottery Barn classic. The well-padded arms, high back and deep seat resemble furniture used in Manhattan nightclubs of the 1930s. This Sleeper Sofa is wrapped in ultrasoft, top-grain leather. It converts to a queen-sized bed that features a thick mattress with inner springs and a fall-away crossbar so you never feel the bar.
- 86" w x 40" d x 34" h
- Top grain leather.
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- Crafted in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 86" w x 40" d x 34" h
- Diagonal Depth: 33"
- Seat: 68" w x 23" d x 21" h
- Arms: 9" w x 24" h
- Front Legs (removable): 3" tapered sq x 3" h
- Back Legs (removable): 2.5" tapered sq x 3" h
- Back Height: 34"
- Mattress, Queen-Sized: 60" w x 72" l x 5.5" h
- Open Sleeper, Head to Foot: 91" l
- Mattress Height When Sleeper is Open: 21"
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully aniline dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide. No artificial finishes are used to mask the leather’s natural imperfections.
- Eco-friendly construction includes seat cushions containing 15% soy-based material.
- Seat cushions are wrapped with a polyester wrap.
- Sleeper frame provides support for seat cushions.
- Highest-grade mechanism is designed for heavy use.
- Includes a pop-up headrest.
- Mattress has inner springs.
Care & Content
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).