Manning Leather Bench
Our Manning Bench features a firmly cushioned leather seat so you can relax in comfort. Artful, lathe-turned legs and antiqued nail heads bring a distinguished look to bedrooms and entryways.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried engineered hardwood.
- Legs are built of kiln-dried solid hardwood that is hand stained espresso and sealed with lacquer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Place in a hallway, at a coffee table or at the end of a bed.
- Aniline-dyed, top-grain European leather accentuates its authentic surface markings and natural beauty.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Cushion has a resilient, thick, high-density foam core.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 60.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 19.5" high
- Seat: 60.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 5.5" thick
- Legs: 3" diameter, 13" high
- Clearance Below Seat: 13.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 11.5" at sides, 26" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 49 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).