- An antique found in San Anselmo was the inspiration for our Lisbon Chandelier. Curving acanthus leaves scroll upward from the center, forming a bobeche under each ivory candle sleeve. The hand-applied rustic bronze finish adds to its appeal.
- 24.5" diameter, 30" high
- Expertly crafted of iron.
- Hand-applied finish.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Damp UL listed.
- Dimensions & Care
- Sealed with a matte lacquer topcoat for durability and moisture resistance.
- Damp UL-listed to allow for placement on a covered porch.
- Use shades with an open top diameter of at least 3.5”.
- Overall: 24.5" diameter, 30" high
- Height: minimum 34"; maximum 177" (approximately 15')
- Canopy: 5.5'' diameter, 1'' high
- Chain: 12' long
- Cord: 13' long
- Bulb (6): 60 watts, type B (not included)
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth only.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.