Mason Reclaimed Wood Double Sink Console - Wax Pine finish
Our bath console’s rich character and history are seen in the visible knots and fissures within the wood grain. Crafted from reclaimed pine, it provides eco-friendly storage with all the charm of a farmhouse antique.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Console is crafted of reclaimed wood.
- Framed with reclaimed pine.
- Solid poplar–framed drawer boxes with solid beech glides.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Fitted with a porcelain sink.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Hand-applied Wax Pine finish.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Console: 40" wide x 19" deep x 36.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 19" deep x 36.5" high
- Sink Interior (2): 17.5" wide x 12" deep x 5.5" high
- Top/Middle Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 6.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 12.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Weight: 141 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.