Mason Reclaimed Wood Single Sink Console - Wax Pine finish
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Like a found cabinet that has been retrofitted to serve a new use, this bath console has rich character and history. It’s crafted from reclaimed pine with pronounced grain and visible cracks and fissures; three deep drawers provide ample storage, and the top drawer is divided to organize toiletries.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Console is crafted of reclaimed wood.
- Framed reclaimed pine, with solid poplar-framed drawer boxes, and solid beech glides.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Fitted with a porcelain sink.
- English dovetail drawer box joints; drawers feature stops to prevent them from being pulled all the way out.
- Top two drawers have three compartments each.
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet.
- Hand-applied Wax Pine finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Console: 31.5" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31.5" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Sink: 31.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Sink Interior: 25" wide x 11.5" deep x 4" high
- Faucet Hole: 1.4"
- Faucet-Handle Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Top And Middle Drawer Side Compartment (2, 1 on each side): 8.5" wide x 14" deep x 6.5" high
- Top And Middle Drawer Center Compartment: 7" wide x 5.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 14" deep x 6.5" high
- Weight: 134 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.