Mia Persian-Style Rug
We are proud to offer our artisan-made rugs - each is hand-tufted and washed for heft, beautiful luster and subtle color. An expanse of solid porcelain blue surrounds this rug’s center medallion, creating a serene counterpoint to its intricacy; a wide floral border balances the design. Click here for recommended care.
- Hand tufted of pure wool.
- Luster washed for rich, mellow color and a silky feel.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Self bound for quality that endures.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Watch a video about the entire process of crafting our handmade rugs.
- Select items are Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Hand tufted of 100% wool.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Cotton canvas / synthetic latex backed.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- 10' wide x 14' long (120" wide x 168" long)
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.