No longer available
- The ornate details and sweeping curves that characterize Louis XV-style furnishings get a contemporary makeover with our Monroe Daybed. Showcasing a plush pin-tucked cushion, serpentine rails and bird’s-eye caning, it stands on carved cabriole legs with scrolled feet.
- 76.5" wide x 37" deep x 32" high
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame has scrolled arms, cabriole legs and a serpentine apron.
- Frame has bird's eye cane insets.
- Loose bench cushion with cotton cover is detailed with string tufts and has two matching throw pillows.
- Dimensions & Care
- Solid kiln-dried hardwood frame has mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Insets of single walled cane adorn the end boards.
- Multistep weathered natural finish is hand applied.
- Industrial webbing with jute fabric and thick padding supports the daybed cushion.
- String-tufted cushion and matching pillows have polyester fiber fill.
- 100% cotton cushion and pillow covers are nonremovable.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Overall: 76.5" wide x 37" deep x 32" high
- Seat Height With Cushion In Place: 21"
- Clearance Below Front And Side Rails: 9"
- End Boards: 37" wide x 32" high
- Cane Insets: 29.5" wide x 15" high
- Cushion Deck: 72" wide x 37" deep
- Seat Cushion: 72" wide x 36" deep x 5" thick
- Pillow (2): 32" wide x 16" high x 3" thick
- Weight: 69 pounds
You May Also Need