- The ornate details and sweeping curves that characterize Louis XV-style furnishings get a contemporary makeover with our Monroe Daybed. Showcasing a plush pin-tucked cushion, serpentine rails and bird’s-eye caning, it stands on carved cabriole legs with scrolled feet.
- 76.5" wide x 37" deep x 32" high
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame has scrolled arms, cabriole legs and a serpentine apron.
- Frame has bird's eye cane insets.
- Loose bench cushion with cotton cover is detailed with string tufts and has two matching throw pillows.
- Dimensions & Care
- Solid kiln-dried hardwood frame has mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Insets of single walled cane adorn the end boards.
- Multistep weathered natural finish is hand applied.
- Industrial webbing with jute fabric and thick padding supports the daybed cushion.
- String-tufted cushion and matching pillows have polyester fiber fill.
- 100% cotton cushion and pillow covers are nonremovable.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Overall: 76.5" wide x 37" deep x 32" high
- Seat Height With Cushion In Place: 21"
- Clearance Below Front And Side Rails: 9"
- End Boards: 37" wide x 32" high
- Cane Insets: 29.5" wide x 15" high
- Cushion Deck: 72" wide x 37" deep
- Seat Cushion: 72" wide x 36" deep x 5" thick
- Pillow (2): 32" wide x 16" high x 3" thick
- Weight: 69 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).