Nolan Persian-Style Rug - Neutral
Flowers, leaves and vines intertwine in a design reminiscent of 17th-century Persian carpets on this plush, tufted rug.
- Hand tufted of pure wool.
- Luster washed for exceptional softness.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Recycled fabric / synthetic latex backing.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
- A swatch for this item is available below for $25. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- 2.5' x 9' (30" x 108")
- 3' x 5' (36" x 60")
- 5' x 8' (60" x 96" )
- 8' x 10' (96" x 120")
- 9' x 12' (108" x 144")
- 10' x 14' (120" x 168")
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).