- While visiting a flea market, our designer spotted an antique console that had been modified to add wine storage. He created this buffet to capture its blend of utility and charm.
- 65" wide x 18" deep x 33" high
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Features two deep drawers, fitted with bronzed metal bail pulls with Chippendale-style back plates.
- The wine grid holds 20 bottles, and can also organize mail and shoes.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive French white, which replicates the smooth, matte texture of whitewash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from poplar wood, MDF and birch veneer.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Overall: 65" wide x 18" deep x 35" high
- Top: 65" wide x 18" deep x 1.5" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 4" wide x 14" deep x 7.5" high
- Wine Bottle Compartment Interior (20): 5" wide x 15.5" deep x 5" high
- Clearance under piece: 6"
- Distance Between Legs: 54.5" at front and back; 10.5" at sides
- Weight: 183 pounds
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).