Organic Spa Robe
- Free Fast Shipping
Cozy and comfy, this Organic Spa Robe transforms any bathroom or bedroom into a relaxing oasis. Made from organic cotton, our robe brings warmth and luxury with a full shawl collar and two patch pockets. Add a monogram to the upper left-side panel to personalize the robe; a thoughtful way to show you care for someone special.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Lined with double-twisted terry loops for tying the robe and has a loop for hanging the robe when not in use.
- Features a full shawl collar, turned-back cuffs and two patch pockets.
- Piqué woven waffle texture for added comfort and luxury.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made in Turkey from 100% environmentally friendly organic cotton.
- Oeko-Tex® certified to meet our commitment to the environment.
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Personalize the robe with a monogram for gifts or special occasions.
- Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (neck to hem): 47" long
- Back: 22" wide
- Shoulder to shoulder: 20" wide
- Lapel: 5.5" wide
- Sleeve (neck to wrist): 31" long
- Sweep (seam to seam, along back hem): 24" wide
- Pockets: 6" wide x 7" high
- Pocket placement (from shoulder): 21.5"
- Tie: 2" wide x 72" long
- Overall (neck to hem): 50" long
- Back: 24" wide
- Shoulder to shoulder: 21" wide
- Lapel: 5.5" wide
- Sleeve (neck to wrist): 32" long
- Sweep (seam to seam, along back hem): 25" wide
- Pockets: 6.5" wide x 7.5" high
- Pocket placement (from shoulder): 23"
- Tie: 2" wide x 76" long
- Overall (neck to hem): 53" long
- Back: 26" wide
- Shoulder to shoulder: 23" wide
- Lapel: 5" wide
- Sleeve (neck to wrist): 34" long
- Sweep (seam to seam, along back hem): 27" wide
- Pockets: 7" wide x 8" high
- Pocket Placement (from shoulder): 25.5"
- Tie: 2" wide x 80" long
- Overall (neck to hem): 56" long
- Back: 28" wide
- Shoulder to shoulder: 24" wide
- Lapel: 5" wide
- Sleeve (neck to wrist): 35" long
- Sweep (seam to seam, along back hem): 29" wide
- Pockets: 7.5" wide x 8.5" high
- Pocket placement (from shoulder): 28"
- Tie: 2" wide x 86" long
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash the robe in warm water on a gentle cycle.
- When using bleach, only use nonchlorine bleach to maintain the robe’s quality.
- Tumble dry the robe on low heat after washing.
- Iron it on a warm setting if necessary.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a General shipping item.
- For standard delivery of in-stock items, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days.
- Standard delivery and processing charges are calculated based on pre-tax order total.
- Next-Day delivery is available to most destinations for an additional fee. Not all products are eligible for next day shipping.
Our Quality Guarantee: We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. Within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, if you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Items Ineligible for Returns: We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
Registry Returns: For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- Common Questions and Answers
What does Oeko-Tex® certified mean? We closely follow Oeko-Tex® certification standards to ensure products that touch the skin do not contain harmful chemicals. Apparel, bedding and towels that are Oeko-Tex® certified are environmentally friendly and have gone through textile testing to meet certification standards. This organic spa robe is Oeko-Tex® certified, so you can wear it with peace of mind.
What is a piqué-woven texture? Piqué is a certain weaving style most often used with cotton. The texture is described as ribbing or raised cords in parallel formation. This Organic Spa Robe features a piqué-woven texture for a luxurious feel that provides cushioned comfort.
How do you spot-clean a cotton robe? To spot-clean this 100% cotton robe, gently dab at the stain with a cloth and some detergent. Allow the detergent to set for a short period and then repeat the blotting process. Try removing tougher stains by applying a non-chlorine bleach or cleaning solvent to the inside of the robe. Rest the robe face down on a paper towel to set and then wash it in the washing machine.
Can I personalize the monogram font and color? When you customize this robe with monogramming you can select from a variety of fonts and thread colors. Choose from options like a bold sans serif monogram font in red thread, or select a traditional monogram in gold thread. There are several possible combinations to choose from so that you can make it your own.
Will this robe shrink in the washing machine? Most cotton apparel will shrink during its first wash. You can avoid shrinkage in the washing machine by using cold water, or washing the robe by hand. Use the delicate cycle and tumble dry on low heat to reduce shrinkage.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.