Caroline Barware, Set of 6
A golden or silvery bottom brings perfect sparkle and designer style to the delicate, paper-thin walls of these handcrafted glasses made by famed master artisans in Poland.
- Highball: 3" diameter, 5" high; 12 fluid ounces
- Double Old Fashioned: 3.5" diameter, 3.5" high; 10 fluid ounces
- Hand blown by master craftsmen in Poland well known for the art of glass blowing and glass clarity.
- Enhanced with gold or silver painted bottom bases.
- Glasses can be used for both formal or casual table settings.
- Set of 6.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered on the side of each glass.
- Read more on our blog about the inspiration behind this product.
- Dimensions & Care
- Hand wash.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).