Overlooking the Marsh Giclee Canvas
- Online Only
Originally a painting by Cape Cod-based artist Kate Nelson, this compelling image features rich color, and an abstract use of form and line to conjure up hazy memories of viewing a distant landscape.
- 42.25" wide x 28.25" high x 1.75" thick
- Giclée print on canvas with a hand-applied semi gloss finish.
- Frame is made of a durio wood with a light honey stain.
- Gallery-wrapped floating frame.
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Overall: 42.25" wide x 28.25" high x 1.75" thick
- Print: 42" wide x 28" high
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
- Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).