Painterly Paisley 400-Thread Count Duvet Cover & Sham - Porcelain Blue
A watercolor by one of our artists was used to create the tonal paisley on our 2-ply bedding.
- 100% cotton percale.
- 400 thread count.
- An Easy-Care finish ensures that this duvet cover emerges smooth from the dryer.
- Duvet cover in porcelain blue has hidden buttons and interior ties.
- Sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Duvet swatches, below, are available for $7 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for duvet swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Deftly tailored of exceptionally smooth 400-thread-count cotton percale; self-backed. Percale weave is noticeably dense and wears well over time.
- An Easy-Care finish ensures that this duvet cover emerges smooth from the dryer, and eliminates the need for ironing.
- Finished with interior corner ties and a 6" inner flap with a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Duvet Cover
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full, Queen: 92 x 88"
- King, Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Flange: 2" wide
- Machine wash on warm; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).