PB Basic Slipcovered Sleeper Sofa
- More Colors
Our PB Basic collection is built with the same attention to quality, detail and durability that’s been the hallmark of American-crafted furniture for hundreds of years. The Sleeper Sofa has long been a relaxed, comfortable favorite. It converts to a queen-sized bed that features a thick mattress with inner-springs and a fall-away crossbar so you never feel the bar.
- 83" w x 35" d x 35" h
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: PB Basic Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Crafted in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 83" w x 35" d x 35" h
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Seat: 66" w x 22" d x 19" h
- Arms: 9" w x 24" h
- Legs (fixed): 3" w x 1.25" d x 5.5" h
- Back Height: 29"
- Mattress, Queen-Sized: 60" w x 72" l x 5.5" h
- Open Sleeper, Head to Foot: 86" l
- Mattress Height When Sleeper is Open: 21"
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Eco-friendly construction includes seat cushions made of a minimum of 15% soy-based material. li>Seat cushions are polyester-wrapped.
- Sleeper frame provides support for seat cushions.
- Highest-grade mechanism is designed for heavy use.
- Includes a pop-up headrest.
- Mattress has inner springs.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
Quick Ship on select fabric choices when you choose polyester wrap cushions:
Brushed Canvas in Walnut
Please allow approximately 8 to 10 weeks for furniture that does not have Quick Ship.
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).