PB Classic Adirondack Chair
The Adirondack chair has been a symbol of summer relaxation since 1903, when an ingenious host built the first to create seating for guests at his Adirondacks vacation home. Our design retains all the benefits of the original but in a scaled-up size and simplified profile that enhance its style and comfort.
- 30.5" w x 37" d x 40" h
- Crafted from solid mahogany, the chair has a deep seat, angled back and wide arms.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" w x 37" d x 40" h
- Seat Height: 14.5"
- Arm: 21.5" l
- Arm Height Above Floor: 21.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 21.5" side to side; 24" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
- Weight: 32 lb